I’d never heard of this award before I read Small Quiet One’s posts and it seems like such a great idea!
- Put the award image or logo on your blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of this award and link their blog in your post.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share links to your best blog posts.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
What is your favorite book and why?
I have a lot of favourite books but for the purpose of this question then I’ll say The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky because I was going through a kind of hard time when I first read it and since then I’ve read it a few more times and it’s just a generally awesome book and the characters are so well developed.
Why did you start your blog?
I’ve always wanted to have a blog so that I could write more and share my thoughts with other people. The pushing reason to actually make me create a blog was simply boredom and the want to occupy time which turned out to be a great idea. 😀
What is a characteristic/trait you look for in a friend?
A trait I look for in a friend is someone to joke around with and just someone who i genuinely enjoy spending time with.
What is something you are looking forward to this year?
I’m looking forward to going camping at Christmas with my fam and family friends which I don’t get to see that often.
Do you have any secret talents?
I wouldn’t say I have any secret talents but I can play 2 (kind of 3) instruments and I can do a card trick which isn’t really much but I consider it a talent.
Three Facts About Me:
- I write right-handed but play guitar and uke left handed which means for my guitar, it’s stringed backwards, and for my uke, I had to learn upside down.
- When I moved schools in grade 7, I went straight to grade 8 which means I get to graduate a year earlier. (yay)
- I’m current saving up for Fall Out Boy concert tickets because they just announced they’re coming to Australia!
(I know I’m supposed to tag 10 people but I’m only new to the blogging world so haven’t discovered many blogs yet.)
My Best Blog Posts:
I’ve only made three posts so far, not including the intro one, but I feel as if they’re quite good so:
And finally, My Questions:
- If you could change one thing you did recently, what would it be? (Or would you change anything at all?)
- What is your favourite line or lyric from any song and why?
- What is one thing that you are happy about right now?
- Favourite character from your least favourite book?
- What country are you in right now and if you could instantly be teleported anywhere, where would it be and why?